Gigi
Rio bravo
Mozart and the whale
Clifford
roman holiday
Edward scissor-hands
Alice in wonderland
the snowman
Harold and Maude
breakfast club
shaolin soccer
fight club
labyrinth
west side story
ET
red dawn
pretty in pink
some kind of wonderful
grease
16 candles
no retreat no surrender
dirty dancing
accepted
superbad
grind
red eye
the ringer
back to the future I, II, & III
coolhand Luke
napoleon dynamite
Italian job
Sasquatch gang
spiderman
ninja turtles I
chitty chitty bang bang
breakfast at tiffany's
transporter I & II
son of rambow
hard days night
hot rod
cider house rules
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love your film list!! It's about as random as mine! And Mozart and the Whale?? I didn't think anyone else knew that movie existed!! It's on my top list of faves! So, since I can appreciate your random list - can I recommend one? Dear Frankie. It's good about this deaf kid and his messed up family (and one very cute stranger - Gerard Butler) I think it's a Scottish film. Very good. Oh, and I wonder what you would think of Donnie Darko. Have you seen it? (PS - this is Sis. Short) Love ya Sweetie!
Post a Comment