I've been meaning to publish this list for a while now, ever since Mitchell Davis from livelavalive made a you tube video about his favorite 50 things i was going to make a video but that's not really my cup of tea, there also is no limit I'm stopping when i can't think of anything else and I'll add to the list in the near future. hear it goes.
.i love when you meet someone and being friends comes so easy.

.i love my dinosaur back pack.
.i love the ocean on the upper west coast..i love tea.
.i love mittens/gloves, because my hands are always cold. .i love Japanese pop-culture
.i love living room forts..i love being upside down.
.i love when people say I'm like my mom..i love Harold and Maude. (not the movie per say but i do love it a lot, but this wasn't meant to be a favorite movie list) because they are so brave to be together, even though it isn't accepted in our society. "Harold and Maude say: get together regardless of your age, race, creed, color, or national origin."
.i love adventures with buddies..i love frosted flakes and all that tony the tiger is doing to make sure kids stay fit!
.i love going to the dentist. .i love alice in wonderland.
.i love my dog and dogs.
.i love seeing graffiti walls and train cars. .i love palomitas de maiz.

.i love necco wafers.
.i love road signs, I'm going to decorate my place of living with the ril legit ones.
.i love Cat Stevens, his music has influenced me positively probably more than i know.
.i love sharpies.
.i love staying up late talking with my friends on the phone..i love family unity, memories, values, and time.





.i love getting mail.
.i love martial art movies.
.i love slurpee adventures.
.i love the book the red balloon by Albert Lamorisse.
. i love tree houses, i want to live in one some day. nice and simple. :)
.i love Audrey Hepburn, and all the movies she's in. "happy girls are the prettiest." - Audrey Hepburn.
.i love 'The flight of the bumblebee' prolly the best piece of music ever composed..i love horchata.
.i love ski lift chairs. yeah, i have one!
.i love school house rock.
.i love the SNOW!
.i love black licorice..i love Walt Disney, Disney movies and productions, and Disneyland.
.i love victory jumping.
.i love coloring with crayolas.
.i love Shirley Temple. "oh my goonness."
.i love long naps in the afternoon. .i love Dr. Pepper.

.i love photography, I'm not a photographer but i love to see beautiful pictures.
.i love Kraft mac and cheese.
.i love dinosaurs. but not the T-Rex, because he's always the bad one.
.i love laying on the ground in an empty room without furniture and having the sun come through the windows so you can see all the dust floating in the air..i love old red jettas (with roof racks.)
.i love vans a lot.
.i love swings.
.i love Arizona green tea.
.i love Vespas (I'm defiantly going to have one someday.)
.i love simplicity.
.i love laundry mats i love them 100%.
.i love jet puffed marshmallows.
.i love jumping off the docks.
.i love chinese food
.i love old movies.
.i love road trips..i love camping trips.
.i love skinny jeans. (they're comfertable!)
.i love the park.
.i love balloons.
.i love my blankey.





4 comments:
Hmmph. you make me wanna have pitchurs...so i'm gonna go fix mine...darn you. :]
i love it..
specially the part about
harold and maude.
I especially love the dust part.
Good list. I'll have to come up with one too. You're just so inspiring Emmy.
that would have to be neat-O fur shur.
I'm not going to leave a comment because you're just watching me write it anyway.
Post a Comment